There’s an exciting agenda up tomorrow night. Let’s see how we can screw things up!
- Now that we’ve freed the city from the scourge of pit bulls, it should be safe enough for … chickens! [11f]
- My favorite topic (street signs) gets a mention. [11b]
- We might permanently exclude Meadow Lane from the snow removal ordinances. [11k]
- There are stray balls, thankfully not related to members of the US House of Representatives. [11l]
- Hope for a bookmobile springs eternal. [10b]
- Tree nurseries in vacant lots: an idea whose time has come again. [11a]
(Image: Hiding in Plain Sight, a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic image from nigeldogg’s photostream)