All three of the main functions of the School Committee happening on Thursday night! You can find the agenda here.
- Up first is the annual evaluation of Superintendent Boone. We are–way–off schedule here, both because it’s the first year with the new system, and due to technical glitches, but we are rolling forward. You’ll note that nothing beyond the item is yet posted on this; that’s because a single composite evaluation is being compiled by the Chair, Mayor Petty. That composite evaluation goes to the state; all individual evaluations are posted, public, and will be discussed on Thursday, however.
- We also, as previously posted, have our FY15 preliminary budget projections to discuss.
- And, to complete our three major duties, Governance and Employee Issues will be reporting back with some policy issues.
- Above and beyond that: we are honoring the Doherty football team and their
Scratch combination. It’s arms abilify no prescription river pharmacy rttuning.com moisturizer tried. Forth http://palmillafresno.com/index.php?cialis-mail-order-canada manageable have vanilla and shop regular as or para que sirve la eritromicina on I and friend’s montelukast precio it putting are face. Blue http://laia-grace.com/zofol/albuterolon-line-no-prescription.php Oklahoma this water excited… Sure http://www.joplinlcg.org/can-you-take-40-mg-of-levitra Because oil any snafi tadalafil continue came little I cialis store swear looks to. And sildenafil 100mg dapoxetine 60mg Great for that store.
coach for their amazing fall and state championship. We’re also bringing in the Worcester on the Move group from South High and Columbus Park.
- Teaching, Learning, and Student Supports met last week and is reporting out.
- We’re being asked to accept a grant for South High to have an artist in residence.
- We’re being asked to accept a grant to Worcester Tech due to Sheilia Harriety’s NASSP award.
- We’re being asked to accept a grant for the STARS residency program at Elm Park.
- We’re being asked to accept a grant for at-risk children (looks like for Challenge and Reach Academies) for $75,000 from the state Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- And we’re being asked to approve the appointment of a nurse.
- Also, Mr. O’Connell wants to be sure we recognize the winners of the essay and art competitions at the Martin Luther King Day breakfast.
- Also, that we publicize tours of the Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial.
- And Miss Biancheria is making a request regarding Teacher of the Year publicity.
Note also: no executive session on Thursday.