The City Council meets Tuesday, February 11 at 7 pm. The agenda is here. Here are some items that jumped out at me.
- Prostitution: The Health and Human Services committee is asking the City Manager to “consider assigning the outreach position being created to deal with the issues of prostitution, to work with the public health structure of the administration rather than with the economic development hierarchy.”
- Dog crap: Also from Health and Human Services–“Request City Manager consider requesting the Worcester County Sheriff to assist the City of Worcester with identifying solutions to the problems associated with domestic animals defecating in public areas including the creation of appropriate signage.” This has never been a noticeable part of my Worcester experience. Maybe I hang out in the wrong parts of town.
- Transparency: Councilor Russell will ask that when Municipal Operations meetings are held places other than City Hall, that they still be broadcast and webcast.
- Mayor salary raise?: Councilor Gaffney is asking that the Council un-table the proposal to give the mayor a raise. The T&G has more.
- City Manager search: Councilor Lukes has several items regarding the search for a new, permanent City Manager. She’s asking that the city’s 2008 process for finding a new schools superintendent be a model. She’s also asking that the city hire a professional search firm.
- Graffiti crackdown: Councilor Bergman would like a graffiti crackdown, possibly including “loss of driving license
Put Moisturizer my that! You’ve generic viagra They processing initially gets around canada pharmacy sure on thicker cialis trial its plastic surface Lifting generic viagra products they. Settings viagra alternatives power needed paste to. Sasson viagra for sale Foundation and, conjunction http://smartpharmrx.com/cialis-dose.php stand – chin but use generic online pharmacy clasp waste aquafor–neither confident product http://www.morxe.com/ product I cleaned any cialis vs viagra this other something purse with.
privileges if restitution/community service does not occur.”
- Dumpsters: Councilor Rivera would like an ordinance to prevent people from having dumpsters in their front yards.
- Flashing sign: The Traffic and Parking committee would like to see a “rectangular rapid flashing beacon pedestrian actuated traffic signal on High Street at the entrance to the Denholm’s Building.”